• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Next Back
State law does not limit individual or business contributions. Political contributions are not tax deductible.
Contributions are not tax deductible.

Hi!  My name is Esther.  Thank you so much for your support!  Your contribution will help help further our dream of a greater Oceanside!

Showing 17 reactions